Not knowing what was going to happen ahead of time was my greatest flaw of the moment, failing to devise a solution to the chocolate pudding graham cracker pie soup I had gelatinizing in my fridge, begged that question. Who buys cook-and-serve over instant these days, morons that's who.
Having a perfect pantry suddenly does not protect you from the wrong-ingredient factor never mentioned, you can have all the cool whip in your freezer that delights you, beckoning Jello salads that have yet to kidnap and torture bananas, let alone a strawberry unsuspecting.
Asian pork dishes may very well be up your sleeve, moo shu and lo mein and sesame to name those few. Veggie spiral salads will not consider picnic pasta salad an enemy, and cranberry chicken with wild rice will become a mainstay, eventual stuffing on the side.
If I left Spanish rice, chicken and corn casserole off the honoree list, then others in the running would never know their fate. Making all of these new snappy favorites for my family, all of those I love, causes chew. I mean who really wants to set their chops on a graham cracker crumb laced chocolate pudding catastrophe, anyway, not the half stick of butter that will be floating atop of it. Nor the peanut butter and condensed milk whipped topping awaiting a piped cool whip border.
Peanuts and chocolate curls weren't sissies in the least, simply no follow through.
No comments:
Post a Comment